Remjäng Forests, Sweden.
Dates: 08 – 12 August 2021 Only 25 spaces! reserve your seat now
Set in the centre of the stunning Swedish forests and lakes, the course will focus on training of mind and body to find your freedom. Breath, relax, train and enjoy camp life in the swedish forest. All inclusive transport from Oslo airport and meals.
INSTRUCTOR: Ryo Onishi from Systema Osaka Japan
Regularly visiting both headquarters in Moscow and Toronto and hosting Mikhail and Vladimir in Japan, Ryo has trained Systema for about 20 years after practicing japanese martial arts . He is renowned for his ability to convey the inner work taught by the masters.
A bit about the course: You will immerse yourself in training in the forests for 6-7 hours per day or more. You will be surprised to find that rather than wearing you out this will restore you to an even greater level of physical and mental health and well-being. The training is unique, blending ancient practices of martial, physical and mental training and well-being in a stunning natural setting. Our DNA recognizes the forest as home. We have spent much of our time there and belong just as much as any animal or plant. The forest is healing and restful to our body, mind and soul.
The course is:
- SMALL GROUP so lots of personal attention – approx 1:25 ratio instructor to student. This is a unique opportunity to immerse in more than 20 hours of training with one of the most sought after instructors on the circuit.
- ALL INCLUSIVE Transportation from the airport to and from the camp and food. Important: You will need to bring your own tarp or tent and sleeping bag. If you wish to try the tarp experience, (see pics below) demonstrations and help will be given to ensure a comfy nights sleep.
- COMPLETE RANGE of training including timeless health practices, weapons (including natural and improvised) training, empty handed, multiple attack and all scenarios in between
- ALL TERRAIN training in the forest and fields and practice by day and night,
- SUITABLE FOR ALL LEVELS Ideal for beginners and advanced students due to the progressive nature of the training course building from basic concepts to advanced levels.
Accommodation:You can choose to bring a tarp and hammock or sleep on the ground under a tarp, or your bring own tent to sleep in, or use one of the cabins (limited space – 5 beds- available in the cabins still need a rollmat and sleeping bag). Since it is not a camping site it is usually easier to find a place to set up a hammock and a tarp!
Below is a video that explains the kit required and how to pack it.
Breathe deeply and relax: You do not have to do all of the sessions. You can chose to watch and study or just relax if you are tired or want to rest. There is also time set aside during the day to bathe, swim, douse and rest.
Food. All of the food is healthy and nutritious. The food will be vegetarian, free from gluten and milk. We all take turns in cooking and preparing meals. Everyone gets involved in the whole camp experience. If you are not used to preparing food don’t worry, this is another element of the training to look forward to!
Costs & Payment Options: The all inclusive cost of the course is 800€ (paid 1st April – 30st June). The early booking discount is 690€ (paid before 31st March). A deposit of 250€ is required to secure your spot. Please note remainder must be paid by 30st June 2021. There are only 25 spaces and they will go fast.
- You can send payment by SWISH 123 113 29 50 (inside Sweden only) or bank transfer.
- Please email me for bank transfer details.
- There is also a monthly pay option. Again email for details.
As soon as the payment has been received, the registration is considered valid and binding. An already received registration/payment can be cancelled in writing until July 10th 2019 (processing fee: 60€). Cancellations after July 10th 2019, as well as participants who are absent from the Camp, forfeit the entire amount of payment. There is no right to a refund of the Camp cost after this date, but another person can take your place.
A typical day:
Each day may of course vary, but a typical day is as follows:
07:00-08:00 Systema Health and rejuvenation session
08:30 Breakfast followed by Systema Training session
14:00 Lunch followed by Systema Training session
18:30 Dinner followed by Night Training session
22:30 Good Night
Day 2 – 4
– As scheduled above